Pages: 1 2
ATMA College Bangalore
Address: No. 235-E1, Bommasandra Industrial Area, 3rd Phase, Near Bommasandra D-Mart Mall,
Hosur Main Road, Bangalore, India
Contact No: 9845526633, 9972309002
Email Id: [email protected]
About ATMA College Bangalore
Business scenario world over is passing through the era of VUCA-Volatility, Uncertainty, Complexity, and Ambiguity. Tomorrow’s leaders require different approaches both in thinking and action and abilities to adapt to continuous learning beyond class room settings. ATMA College Bangalore has two years full time regular course leading to MBA degree consisting four semesters that emphasizes on application of acquired knowledge through Case Studies, Field Works, Primary Research, Projects etc., that demands hands-on experiential learning. This MBA programme offers a wide range of 10 specialization subjects to choose from during second year in Third and Fourth semesters. MBA course at Atma College Bangalore is from University of Mysore.
The UOM MBA Program is a tightly scheduled and highly structured, student-centered program that aims at developing in the participants a thorough insight into both the conceptual basis as well as the practical skills involved in Management. The curriculum is based on feedback received from some of the best programs available and aims to enrich and sharpen the managerial skills of participants, to keep them abreast with the latest in the world of business and to help them appreciate and understand better the recent innovations in the discipline.
- To Prepare leaders and Management practitioners through innovative learning process
- Focus on Result Oriented Process and Value Based Culture Building.
- Building Intellectual Capital through Management Development and Faculty Development Programs.
- Provide Management talent that could serve multilevel with multitasking abilities.
- Empower to become entrepreneurs in different verticals matching to their passion and drive.
Regular classroom lectures with live experiential learning tools and methods like:
- Case Studies
- Role Plays
- Internship and Live Projects
- Seminars and Presentations
- Simulation Exercises
- Current Affairs Sessions relevant to the topic etc
Pages: 1 2