SNAP 2016 is a 120-minute paper pencil test with questions on Quantitative aptitude, Verbal ability, general awareness and logical Reasoning. In order to crack SNAP following points should be kept in mind:
1. Solve as many previous years SNAP Papers as possible. It will give you an actual exam scenario. Don’t just solve the questions but take it as a mock test. Try improving your score and speed with every mock test. Gauge your performance section wise and give extra efforts to the areas where you feel your score is consistently low.
2. SNAP 2016 is all about speed. The level of difficulty is not very high and therefore speed plays a crucial role and proves to be a game changer. Keep trying on questions using different methods and techniques and zero down on the most efficient i.e. fastest one.Improve your calculation speed and learn various tricks and techniques for speedy calculation. In order to hasten your pace in verbal section keep on reading a lot.
3. People are usually jittery about the General Awareness section of SNAP 2016. But if you are well updated with the current affairs you will crack the GK section. In addition to regularly reading the newspaper, it is advisable to read magazines, the Manorama and CSR Year Book, and previous question papers.
4. In order to be able to solve questions, one should be well versed with the basic concepts. SNAP doesn’t usually ask advanced level questions. Therefore, understanding the basic concepts in quant and logical reasoning is paramount.
5. Focus on the areas you are good at. Keep on honing your strong areas without losing track on the areas that you feel need improvement. SNAP is all about strategizing. Keep trying different strategies in the initial mock tests you take. And then develop the exam day strategy that suits you the best.